I am broadly interested in algebra and geometry. More specifically, I work on questions in algebraic geometry inspired by string theory. In particular, my interests include Gromov-Witten theory, quantum cohomology, derived categories of coherent sheaves and mirror symmetry.
- Algebraische Geometrie II
I am involved in the organisation of
- Oberseminar zur Algebra und Zahlentheorie
- Augsburger Mathematisches Kolloquium
- Algebra, Geometry and Physics: a mathematical mosaic, online, March 8-10, 2022
- F1-Geometry and Motives, Augsburg, November 8-9, 2019
- Motivic Cohomology and Riemann-Roch Theorem, Augsburg, November 2019