I am broadly interested in algebra and geometry. More specifically, I work on questions in algebraic geometry inspired by string theory. In particular, my interests include Gromov-Witten theory, quantum cohomology, derived categories of coherent sheaves and mirror symmetry.
Publications and Preprints
All my papers are available on arXiv.
- Derived categories of the Cayley plane and the coadjoint Grassmannian of type F (with P. Belmans and A. Kuznetsov), accepted for publication in Transformation Groups.
- Residual categories for (co)adjoint Grassmannians in classical types (with A. Kuznetsov), accepted for publication in Compositio Mathematica.
- Hochschild cohomology of generalised Grassmannians (with P. Belmans).
- On residual categories for Grassmannians (with A. Kuznetsov), Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society (3) 120 (2020), no. 5, 617-641.
- On quantum cohomology of Grassmannians of isotropic lines, unfoldings of An-singularities, and Lefschetz exceptional collections (with J. A. Cruz Morales, A. Kuznetsov, A. Mellit, N. Perrin), Annales de l'Institut Fourier, Volume 69 (2019) no. 3, pp. 955-991.
- Update on quantum cohomology of IG(2,2n) (with A. Mellit and N. Perrin).
- Dubrovin's conjecture for IG(2,6) (with S. Galkin and A. Mellit), Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN 2015, no. 18, 8847-8859.
- Some remarks on Landau-Ginzburg potentials for odd-dimensional quadrics (with V. Gorbounov), Glasg. Math. J. 57 (2015), no. 3, 481-507.
- On the derived category of M̅0,n (with Yu. I. Manin), Izv. Math. 77 (2013), no. 3, 525-540.
- Towards motivic quantum cohomology of M̅0,S (with Yu. I. Manin), Proc. Edinb. Math. Soc. (2) 57 (2014), no. 1, 201-230.